Monday, October 24, 2011

Database Technology

I believe that establishing a database to keep track and organize all of my products is an important way to keep my business running smoothly. All businesses have or had have a database to help them keep organized. To keep track of all of our orders, statistics, and help decision making the database will be utilized. For example, if I asked for a quick snap shot over a one year period to see how our sales trended that one of my employees would be able to access that by the use of the database.

Another way I can use this tool is to keep track of my products being shipped and what our inventory is on each product. Another good perk of this is to keep good security and who has access to all of our inventory. The database will also be equipped with Multi-user control so that we can assure that thousands of users can simultaneously access or database.

I believe that this differs us from the composition and makes us better by making us different, which is important because i think difference sells in the long run. Also, our database and webpage will be easy to access and user friendly. WHen the customers are all happy then in the end we will be happy too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment